Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
hello all friends,
good day . i m pankaj from bangladesh, dhaka, 37 male, married, got a son (justin, 4 years). am by born a hindu,interested to learn abt. just joined here and wanna say hi to u all. need a guide line , what will lead me to knowing dhamma...regards
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am
Hi pankaj and welcome to Dhamma Wheel!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14443
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Toarra.marra.monah
May whatever you learn here lead you to peace and true happiness! Mettaya.
- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm
- Location: NYC
Welcome Pankaj! I hope you find what you are looking for here.
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
- Posts: 6056
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: Queensland, Australia
I am on extended leave until further notice. Please refer all moderation issues to our other moderators or administrators.
- Posts: 4324
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:38 pm
- Location: Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)'We should not congratulate someone on the success of their misdeeds, but on the contrary should endeavour to advise him or her to lead a more skilful and wholesome life. If such advice is ignored then we can only give up and let go' - Phra PanyapatipoDharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum)
- Posts: 13627
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Welcome to the community. I don't post here much, but I am adept lurker!
May all beings be well, happy, calm, and at ease.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 am
- Location: United States of America
Return to Introductions
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], binocular, convivium, Coyote, Crazy cloud, gavesako, Google [Bot], mikenz66, Mindstar, Modus.Ponens, piotr, polarbuddha101, reflection, Sam Vara, Sekha, Sylvester, Valinion, Zenainder