Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
I'm 21, I'm new to Buddhism. I've been meditating for about 2 to 3 months now.
I'm looking forward to learn from some of you.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 pm
I am on extended leave until further notice. Please refer all moderation issues to our other moderators or administrators.
- Posts: 4324
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:27 pm
Welcome to DhammaWheel!
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
- Posts: 6052
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: Queensland, Australia
Return to Introductions
Who is online
Registered users: anando, Ben, Bing [Bot], gavesako, Google [Bot], Kim O'Hara, Majestic-12 [Bot], mikenz66, Modus.Ponens, porpoise, Sekha