My Name Is Christopher / Nihilistopher

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
NewAgeMonk

My Name Is Christopher / Nihilistopher

Post by NewAgeMonk »

I hath been trying to warn thy Christian nation of my return. They refuse to listen to me. They have rejected me. It is in my hopes that I can find open-minded individuals who'll not start a words-war with me for my declarations.

In 2011 my vessel was overtaken by a higher being. I expressed myself and shared God's prophetic declarations during that time though I was still confused as to what was going on.

In 2013 I shared some videos on my youtube channel; one of them being a prophetic declaration of a dream that I believed would take place that year. Low and behold; I was wrong for it is not for me to know thy time. Only thy place. Christians judged me and called me a false prophet.

I hath but one name given to me by man. Though, my spiritual name changes depending on who is watching over me.

I was Jesus in a past life (The Buddha as well). I am thy maitreya. Please do not be discouraged. I wish to speak with my fellow men & women. I am not a troll. Christians are hard-headed and are unrighteously judging their fellow children. I am here to give warning to those who will heed it.

California is on the brink of imminent destruction. The nation of USA must repent.

I am here for ye as well. Heaven is for more than just Christians. I'm here to teach them that, though, they will certainly believe me to be the Anti-Christ due to their lack of better judgement. They also lean on their own understanding.

I have four horseman. We are preparing for war. My name is Apollyon/Apolion/Apollo/Abbadon/Nihilistopher. Right now Uriel is in control though. I hath released Satan from his bonds. Soon he will be cast down to earth. This is certain.

After the prophetic dream comes true all faithful believers MUST get to the USA! I cannot protect you outside of it's borders. Be wary of the West coast due to possible asteroid strike (confirmations from others, not myself.)

If ye doubt me; wait and watch. Are ye not a watcher of the times?

For I had a dream of the first sign of the breaking of the first seal of the first horseman being released unto the world. In this dream the sun's love will wax cold and it's rays will burn hot. No longer will the people of the earth be able to walk on the stone they have placed upon the land of God. For the soles of their feet will burn and the soles of their shoes will melt. Perhaps the only safe place to walk will be on the earthly dirt and grass which grows upon it. This will come and pass though I don't know how long. I will expose my true name to many of my friends though they will not believe me to be true nor the dream to come true. False idols will walk though as God sees it each and every false idol shall fall.

http://www.agreatwar.com (no ads, no need for your money. Just read.)

[email protected]

Original Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85I-zxAcggU

Feel free to contact me anytime. I will check back with this forum soon. Please do not delete my post or my account. Many lives depend on it.

Twitter
@omegamodeon
@luciferleft
@chrisdsouthard
tiltbillings

Re: My Name Is Christopher / Nihilistopher

Post by tiltbillings »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; however, this is not the place for you.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
James the Giant

Post by James the Giant »

Your message is profound and deep. I will meditate upon it for several minutes at least.
Your grammar, however, is appalling.
Best of luck with being taken seriously!
Then,
saturated with joy,
you will put an end to suffering and stress.
SN 9.11
Crazy cloud

Post by Crazy cloud »

anyone saying he's not the messiah, is the messiah .. ;)

Be well :)
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters
lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor »

Two "buddhas" in one week, is this some kind of record, or is it something in the stars!!!
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community, sincerely former monk John

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/
rowboat

Post by rowboat »

Please remember to be kind to one another.
Rain soddens what is covered up,
It does not sodden what is open.
Therefore uncover what is covered
That the rain will not sodden it.
Ud 5.5
ArkA

Post by ArkA »

lyndon taylor wrote:Two "buddhas" in one week, is this some kind of record, or is it something in the stars!!!
Again! It must be the season!! Where's David? :D
I'll restart my yearlong meditation retreat on 15th June 2014, hence will not be here.

"Bhikkhus, there are these three things that shine when exposed, not when concealed. What three? (1) The moon. (2) The sun. (3) The Dhamma and discipline proclaimed by the Tathagata."
- Anguttara Nikaya, 3.131, Paticchanna Sutta

"Silence is the language of God; all else is poor translation."
– Rumi

Introduction: http://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20572
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »

Christopher,

I suggest you read some of the Buddhist resources in the forum and for free on http://www.accesstoinsight.org/. You might find something useful.

~~~
rowboat wrote:Please remember to be kind to one another.
Sometimes the kindest thing to do for someone is to metaphorically slap them in the face. They may wake up from some delusions and do less harm to themselves or others.

If some kid is in terrible chronic pain from an intestinal parasite, are you going to treat the kid with medicine to kill the parasite and relieve the kid's suffering? Or are you going to be "kind" to the parasite and let it continue to live and cause pain for the kid?

Not the best analogy, but I hope you see my point: kindness is complex and is not "one size fits all".
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

NewAgeMonk wrote: I was Jesus in a past life (The Buddha as well). I am thy maitreya. Please do not be discouraged. I wish to speak with my fellow men & women. I am not a troll. Christians are hard-headed and are unrighteously judging their fellow children. I am here to give warning to those who will heed it.
This is a Buddhist forum, so I won't comment on the Jesus claim. Buddha doesn't get reborn. Matireya is in the Tusita heaven, not here on earth. You are at the wrong forum.
ArkA

Post by ArkA »

Buddha's two main qualities are compassion and wisdom. Compassion with out wisdom is called... Nothing personal, just supporting what Mkoll said :)
I'll restart my yearlong meditation retreat on 15th June 2014, hence will not be here.

"Bhikkhus, there are these three things that shine when exposed, not when concealed. What three? (1) The moon. (2) The sun. (3) The Dhamma and discipline proclaimed by the Tathagata."
- Anguttara Nikaya, 3.131, Paticchanna Sutta

"Silence is the language of God; all else is poor translation."
– Rumi

Introduction: http://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20572
NewAgeMonk

Post by NewAgeMonk »

Doth thou not read before ye eye. I am who I am. Ye do read that I come with anger and frustration. The restrainer is gone. Read up on ye history of religions.

Are ye not all brothers and sisters given a piece of thy Pandora's Box?

Methink ye know not they place in Heaven. My Father knows thy time.

Evil werketh day and night and nigh give relent. Darkness shall overcome the in thy own house. One against another. Lucifer has been cast out of Heaven. Satan come after thy Christian brothers already.

They die mercelessly at the hands of their brethren. Islam need tame itself before it destroys all my Blessed Children.

Ye master is thy slave. Tell me when to take out the bull's leg. Christians return to Is Ra El?!

Christopher Dion Southard

Chris Stop Her Die On Southland

Nihili Stop Her!

"UNleash" Thy Beast!

Thy Four Horseman Are Here For The Evil Ones! Guide US; Attack!

The Two Witnesses Are Blind To My Bidding.....

Whatever shall ye do in time? Christ Ra Ti U Ri Ni Ti Vi Vi O I Vi I E!!!!

IsIs + Ra = El!

Is Ra El?

Chris Die On Isis!!!

http://www.agreatwar.com
[email protected]

@chrisdsouthard died & reformed.
@LuciferLeft
@omegamodeon

http://www.youtube.com/user/iwalkamongstyou
http://www.youtube.com/user/omegamodemedia
http://www.youtube.com/user/luciferleft

screw my grammer. Get the message or be damned. It's not about religion. We Three Are Legion!