Following the Posts

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.

Following the Posts

Postby sherubtse » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm

It's great to have a forum devoted entirely to Thervada Buddhism. Thank you very much!! I look forward to learning from the other members.

Is it be possible to have a feature that would allow one to pull up all the recent posts of a particular member? There are some here whom I very much admire, and would thus like to be able to be call up all of their recent posts.

With metta,
Sherubtse
sherubtse

Re: Following the Posts

Postby Cittasanto » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi,
if you look just above the welcome Box of the posts their is * View unanswered posts • View new posts • View active topics
if you click on View new posts you will see them!

hope that helps
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
With Metta
Upāsaka Cittasanto
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby sherubtse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks very much for the reply, Manapa.

Yes, your suggestion seems to do the trick quite nicely. :)

With metta,
Sherubtse

P.S. I see that you're in Aberdeen, home of Logan McCrae, I believe. Have you read McBride's stuff?
sherubtse

Postby Cittasanto » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi Sherubtse
sherubtse wrote:P.S. I see that you're in Aberdeen, home of Logan McCrae, I believe. Have you read McBride's stuff?

not heard of him? I have only lived in Scotland since August last year now :D if you have a link to his work I will have a look out for it!
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
With Metta
Upāsaka Cittasanto
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby sherubtse » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 pm

So as to keep things on topic, I'll PM you with some details.

With metta,
Sherubtse
sherubtse

Return to Suggestion box