Option to create a poll

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
bodom
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1006

Option to create a poll

Postby bodom » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I was wondering if there is a poll option that i am missing? If not is it in the works?

:namaste:
The heart of the path is SO simple. No need for long explanations. Give up clinging to love and hate, just rest with things as they are. That is all I do in my own practice. Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. When you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing. Of course, there are dozens of meditation techniques to develop samadhi and many kinds of vipassana. But it all comes back to this - just let it all be. Step over here where it is cool, out of the battle. - Ajahn Chah

Dhammanando
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 6

Re: Option to create a poll

Postby Dhammanando » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi Bodom,

The option is already available. Just click on "Start a new topic" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the poll option.

Best wishes,
Dhammanando Bhikkhu
    ...and this thought arose in the mind of the Blessed One:
    “Who lives without reverence lives miserably.”
    Uruvela Sutta, A.ii.20

It were endless to dispute upon everything that is disputable.
    — William Penn Some Fruits of Solitude,

bodom
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1006

Re: Option to create a poll

Postby bodom » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Dhammanando wrote:Hi Bodom,

The option is already available. Just click on "Start a new topic" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the poll option.

Best wishes,
Dhammanando Bhikkhu

Got it. Thank you Bhante.

:namaste:
The heart of the path is SO simple. No need for long explanations. Give up clinging to love and hate, just rest with things as they are. That is all I do in my own practice. Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. When you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing. Of course, there are dozens of meditation techniques to develop samadhi and many kinds of vipassana. But it all comes back to this - just let it all be. Step over here where it is cool, out of the battle. - Ajahn Chah

Return to “Suggestion box”