Option to create a poll

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
bodom

Option to create a poll

Postby bodom » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I was wondering if there is a poll option that i am missing? If not is it in the works?

:namaste:
“What should be done for his disciples out of compassion by a teacher who seeks their welfare and has compassion for them, that I have done for you, bhikkhus. There are these roots of trees, these empty huts. Meditate, bhikkhus, do not delay or else you will regret it later. This is our instruction to you.” - MN 19

Dhammanando

Re: Option to create a poll

Postby Dhammanando » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi Bodom,

The option is already available. Just click on "Start a new topic" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the poll option.

Best wishes,
Dhammanando Bhikkhu

First hermit: Still there’s one thing about being a hermit, at least you get to meet people.

Second hermit: Oh yes! I wouldn’t go back to public relations.
— Monty Python, The Hermits

(I shall be offline from 27th June until November)

bodom

Re: Option to create a poll

Postby bodom » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Dhammanando wrote:Hi Bodom,

The option is already available. Just click on "Start a new topic" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the poll option.

Best wishes,
Dhammanando Bhikkhu

Got it. Thank you Bhante.

:namaste:
“What should be done for his disciples out of compassion by a teacher who seeks their welfare and has compassion for them, that I have done for you, bhikkhus. There are these roots of trees, these empty huts. Meditate, bhikkhus, do not delay or else you will regret it later. This is our instruction to you.” - MN 19

Return to “Suggestion box”