Help section?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Dhammanucara

Help section?

Post by Dhammanucara »

Just another thought that came to my mind when browsing through dhamma wheel- is there a help section where members could find listeners to their problems, like the one in e-sangha?

Metta,
Dhammanucara
retrofuturist

Re: Help section?

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Dhammanucara,

You're right, there isn't such a section and we've not had many people posting "seeking help" in that sense in any of the other sub-forums, so I'd suggest there isn't really any demand for such a thing at this point in time.

If anyone is seeking help, I'm sure they would feel equally comfortable doing so in either the Personal Experience or Lounge sub-forums.

Generally speaking, we're reticent to create additional sub-forums unless they are specifically required to facilitate some kind of conversation that would be hard to conduct in any of the existing sub-forums... in other words, we're trying to prevent Dhamma Wheel from becoming a sprawling leviathan!

:juggling:

Thanks for your interest and your observation though... it's something I hadn't really given much thought to.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."