What is the 'Alumni' user group?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Mawkish1983

What is the 'Alumni' user group?

Postby Mawkish1983 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 am

I know this isn't a suggestion, but as it is a quasi-technical question about the site I thought this would be the most appropriate place to ask:

I noticed on Ben's (and other's) profile page that he is in the 'Alumni' group. Alumni of what? This is just me being idly curious I suppose, but what is the Alumni group for?

jcsuperstar

Re: What is the 'Alumni' user group?

Postby jcsuperstar » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 am

:spy:
สัพเพ สัตตา สุขีตา โหนตุ

the mountain may be heavy in and of itself, but if you're not trying to carry it it's not heavy to you- Ajaan Suwat

retrofuturist

Re: What is the 'Alumni' user group?

Postby retrofuturist » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

Greetings Mawkish,

:spy:

It's a category I set up in the Administration Control Panel to help facilitate discussion between past and present mods etc.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Through corruption of the Dhamma comes corruption of the discipline, and from corruption of the discipline comes corruption of the Dhamma. This is the first future danger as yet unarisen that will arise in the future. You should recognize it and make an effort to prevent it. (AN 5.79)

"If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good." - Thomas J. Watson

Never again...

Return to “Suggestion box”