Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
By now you have heard about the terrible worm virus that is sweeping the computers throughout the world. I have found some great tips that will prevent it from coming to your computer. Just follow these tips below and you will be safe:
1. The virus picks up certain electrical signals, especially coming from the monitor. So to ground your computer and prevent the electrical signal, use your left hand to touch the monitor. Hold it there for ten seconds.
2. Okay now use your left hand and touch your nose. This will ground the computer even further.
3. Turn off the TV if it is on. Do it now.
4. Go to the kitchen and get some aluminum foil. Do it now.
5. Why are you still reading this? I said go and get some aluminum foil.
6. Make an aluminum foil hat and place it on your head. This virus can read your thoughts. But it cannot penetrate the aluminum foil.
7. Now the virus has trouble entering when certain syllables are pronounced, so to complete the prevention task, recite the following very loud:
"I am a pinko commie!!!"
If you haven't figured this out yet, this is:
APRIL FOOLS ! ! !
David N. Snyder
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6803
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:15 am
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Actually, I did this.
My mother just rang me from Italy and said -
"What are you doing? You just appeared on our TV screen wearing a silly foil hat!
How many times do I have to tell you, never wear silver with red!?"
Gosh, she's such a fashion victim.....
"Samsara: The human condition's heartbreaking inability to sustain contentment."
Elizabeth Gilbert, 'Eat, Pray, Love'. Simplify: 17 into 1 WILL go: Mindfulness!Quieta movere magna merces videbatur.
(Sallust, c.86-c.35 BC)
Translation: Just to stir things up seemed a good reward in itself. I am sooooo happy - How on earth could I be otherwise?! http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/relationships/forum/
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: The Heart of this "Green & Pleasant Land"...
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Registered users: barcsimalsi, Ben, Bing [Bot], Dan74, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, ground, Lazy_eye, lewis454, mikenz66, Mr Man, piotr, puppha, retrofuturist, Zenainder