Johnny Depp: DON JUAN

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
yawares

Johnny Depp: DON JUAN

Post by yawares »

Dear Members,

Please don't think that I try to promote movies or actors/actresses here. In fact, I truly see Buddha's dhamma in every movie, I see pain/suffering/anger/greed/ignorance/love/virtue etc. BUT most of all I see the impermanence so clearly in Elvis/Harrison Ford/Richard Gere/Bruce Willis/Micheal Douglas/Tom Cruise, how their "rupas" change over the years.

I always buy dvd movies at Halfprice Bookstore near my house, if I watched them and I didn't like, then I would sell them back(cheaper than when I bought) to this store.I never keep the movies that I don't like. 2 days ago I bought "4 films favorites(romantic comedy, 4 movies in 1 case)": Bachelor/Bed Of Roses/ Laws Of Attraction and Don Juan.

Usually, I don't care much about Johnny Depp...I just watched it to kill the time waiting for my laptop battery/adapter....It turned out to be a very good movie****!!!! cute/funny not a bad word/curse through the whole story. I must admit that Johnny Depp is a very good actor...and Marlon Brando played a psychiatrist so well.
It is a story of a young man who loves to live the life of the legendary Don Juan...very entertaining. And I love the song in this movie HAVE YOU EVER REALLY LOVED A WOMAN by Bryan Adams, a great singer/song writer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEFHJFU ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

very good movie****,
yawares