Mother In Law From Apaya!!

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
yawares

Mother In Law From Apaya!!

Post by yawares »

Dear Members,

Mother In Law: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCBx73v ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Toy(nickname) was 1 of 12 Thai stewardesses worked for Scandinavian Airline(including me).
Those days on each SAS flight out of Bangkok, 1 Thai stewardess wearing long Thai silk dress, would be on duty.

Toy was very beautiful with pretty face/complexion, she was 5 yrs older than me. She was the only
stewardess who owned Mercedes-Benz. She loved to play golf whenever she had days off. And that was
how she met a golf-man, fell in love, got married.

Whenever I met Toy in Copenhagen or Karachi or Rome, we would go out shopping/go sightseeing together.
She told me about spending lots of her money to build a nice house on her husband's land near his parents's
home on the same premise. I asked her why not buy a beautiful new home near the airport, I said I never
wanted to live near inlaws. She laughed, said that her husband's parents had 2 maids to clean/cook for her
so she didn't worry about anything.

About 3 years later, when I met Toy again in Rome, we went walking to the Trevi Fountain and threw
3 coins in there and made wishes and went to walk up and down the Spanish Steps just for fun. And then
we took a bus to the Vatican as we used to do whenever we met. May be the Vatican was so peaceful that day,
Toy started to cry telling me that she had a big fight with her husband because mother-in-law said that Toy
might had love affairs with SAS crews while she was away from home. The breakup was so bad, Toy decided to divorce.

The worst part was she could only drive her Mercedes with personal belongings out of that marriage
and had to leave the house that she put lots of her money to help building, because the house was
on the inlaw's property !! The last time I saw Toy, she quitted flight job and became ground supervisor
for Thai International Airways at Sydney Airport, Australia and she looked quite happy/beautiful as ever.

Please stay away from your inlaws!
yawares
Last edited by yawares on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Mother In Law From Apaya!!

Post by DNS »

Hi yawares,

Interesting and sad story and unfortunately probably a common occurrence, but at least she is doing okay now. It seems many people have problems with interference from in-laws. Fortunately I had a mother-in-law from Sugati (happy worlds). I would jokingly tell people I had the perfect mother-in-law -- she doesn't speak English and I don't speak her [Ethiopian] language of Amharic.
yawares

Re: Mother In Law From Apaya!!

Post by yawares »

David N. Snyder wrote:Hi yawares,

Interesting and sad story and unfortunately probably a common occurrence, but at least she is doing okay now. It seems many people have problems with interference from in-laws. Fortunately I had a mother-in-law from Sugati (happy worlds). I would jokingly tell people I had the perfect mother-in-law -- she doesn't speak English and I don't speak her [Ethiopian] language of Amharic.
Dear David,

I'm so happy for you.
I told Tep what you wrote and he smiled.
yawares :clap: