Henry Chia

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Henry Chia

Postby retrofuturist » Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 am

Greetings,

Many of us will know Henry from time spent at E-Sangha, where he has been a moderator for quite some time.

He is feeling at a low point at the moment, so if you wish to extend your thoughts to him, please do so at the following thread...

Please Pray For Me... (located at E-Sangha)
http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index. ... opic=87341

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Henry Chia

Postby Ben » Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks Retro for letting us know.
Henry is indeed a friend.
Metta

Ben
"One cannot step twice into the same river, nor can one grasp any mortal substance in a stable condition, but it scatters and again gathers; it forms and dissolves, and approaches and departs."

- Hereclitus

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR
Buddhist Life Stories of Australia

e: ben.dhammawheel@gmail.com
Ben
Site Admin

Postby David N. Snyder » Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks for letting me / us know. Henry helped me locate a Maha Bodhi Temple replica I was looking for, a few years ago.
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby Ordinaryperson » Sun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm

It is tough time now to be working in the tiny island of Singapore due to the credit crunch so I can feel his pain. The only way I can help him is by directing him to a company that I know might have some works and the rest is up to him.
~Actively trying to destroy the Three Unwholesome Roots of Greed, Hatred and Ignorance~
Ordinaryperson

Return to Lounge