Henry Chia

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
retrofuturist

Henry Chia

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Many of us will know Henry from time spent at E-Sangha, where he has been a moderator for quite some time.

He is feeling at a low point at the moment, so if you wish to extend your thoughts to him, please do so at the following thread...

Please Pray For Me... (located at E-Sangha)
http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index. ... opic=87341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Ben

Re: Henry Chia

Post by Ben »

Thanks Retro for letting us know.
Henry is indeed a friend.
Metta

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Thanks for letting me / us know. Henry helped me locate a Maha Bodhi Temple replica I was looking for, a few years ago.
Ordinaryperson

Post by Ordinaryperson »

It is tough time now to be working in the tiny island of Singapore due to the credit crunch so I can feel his pain. The only way I can help him is by directing him to a company that I know might have some works and the rest is up to him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
~Actively trying to destroy the Three Unwholesome Roots of Greed, Hatred and Ignorance~
~ Greed is the greatest danger of them all ~