Mom Arrested After Giving Her 11-year-old a Tattoo!?

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Re: Mom Arrested After Giving Her 11-year-old a Tattoo!?

Postby Annapurna » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 pm

It's a gorgeous tattoo!!! ♥

Wonderful!

Well, my work with Michael was like this: His wife was my friend, and he asked me to create a healing balm for him, and we talked about the recipe.

I mixed something we called Dragonbalm...

He said it was the best he ever used, tattoos healed within 3-4 days and no crusts and infections...

It ended with him getting transferred to Iraq and his marriage with my friend falling apart, and all the plans we had sort of went haywire.

He is still a tattoo artist, but on the other side of the globe.... :roll: too bad....I loved :stirthepot: making dragonbalm...
http://www.schmuckzauberei.blogspot.com/
Annapurna

Postby yawares » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Annapurna wrote:It's a gorgeous tattoo!!! ♥

Wonderful!

Well, my work with Michael was like this: His wife was my friend, and he asked me to create a healing balm for him, and we talked about the recipe.

I mixed something we called Dragonbalm...

He said it was the best he ever used, tattoos healed within 3-4 days and no crusts and infections...

It ended with him getting transferred to Iraq and his marriage with my friend falling apart, and all the plans we had sort of went haywire.

He is still a tattoo artist, but on the other side of the globe.... :roll: too bad....I loved :stirthepot: making dragonbalm...

Dear Annapurna,
Is he a soldier...but no more war in Iraq now..why he not back home??
And you can mail your dragonbalm to all 'tattoo places' as sample...if they like it they will order the balm from you!! :thumbsup:
yawares
yawares

Postby Annapurna » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Dear Yawares,

I think he is retired from the army now and back home now.

It's not as easy to create and market a product here is it might be in the USA, I don't know.

I would need a small lab with very hygienic conditions to produce, which would get tested by the health officials, and I would need a lab certificate from a chemical lab, which costs a few hundred USD, and it would need to be a standardized product, etc.

This is all for the customer's protection against "snake oil" and makes sense to me.

I wouldn't want to buy something that's being produced in a filthy kitchen and a risk to my health...you just never know! :?
http://www.schmuckzauberei.blogspot.com/
Annapurna

Postby yawares » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 am

Annapurna wrote:Dear Yawares,

I think he is retired from the army now and back home now.

It's not as easy to create and market a product here is it might be in the USA, I don't know.

I would need a small lab with very hygienic conditions to produce, which would get tested by the health officials, and I would need a lab certificate from a chemical lab, which costs a few hundred USD, and it would need to be a standardized product, etc.

This is all for the customer's protection against "snake oil" and makes sense to me.

I wouldn't want to buy something that's being produced in a filthy kitchen and a risk to my health...you just never know! :?

Dear Annapurna,
What is SNAKE OIL??
They say tattoo is painful ...how can people endure 4 hrs or more of having big tattoos?..Do they use something to numb before
doing tattoo?
Just curious/yawares :thinking:
yawares

Previous

Return to Lounge