Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
Pongua Falls, Vietnam
This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond.
SN I, 38.
Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireas na daoine.
People live in one another’s shelter.
"We eat cold eels and think distant thoughts." -- Jack Johnson
- Posts: 19180
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:25 am
- Location: Paradise
- Site Admin
- Posts: 15946
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Land of the sleeping gods
- Posts: 1560
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:47 am
- Location: Bridge on the River Kwae
- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm
- Location: NYC
- Posts: 2990
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 am
- Location: North Queensland, Australia
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Anagarika, Ben, Bing [Bot], chownah, jll, Kim OHara, martinfrank, Mr Man, purple planet, seeker242, TheNoBSBuddhist, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests