Back from my one-week break, anyone use MySpace still?

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Mawkish1983

Back from my one-week break, anyone use MySpace still?

Post by Mawkish1983 »

Hello all! I'm glad to see things have settled down again :D

Just a quick question, does anyone still use MySpace or has Facebook totally taken over? MySpace can be used to host pictures, videos and music; whereas Facebook can only host pictures. I decided rather than hosting my videos on YouTube, my pictures on Facebook and my music on MySpace I would migrate everything across to MySpace. It seems, however, that now no-one uses it!!!

If anyone still uses MySpace please feel free to add me (or just see my pictures and hear my music if you like) at http://www.myspace.com/mawkish1983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, and http://www.facebook.com/mawkish1983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; too for those who use Facebook ;)

Glad to be back! :D
retrofuturist

Re: Back from my one-week break, anyone use MySpace still?

Post by retrofuturist »

I never liked the MySpace interface...

Good to have you back.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

retrofuturist wrote:I never liked the MySpace interface
I agree [for the PC version] but I prefer the mobile version of MySpace to Facebook by far :)
acinteyyo

Post by acinteyyo »

Hi again,

hmmm... actually you can host videos on facebook. unfortunately not music. I post a link to youtube mostly when it comes to music. ;)

--------------------------------
edit: ok, as I see your songs are made by yourself. then I suppose you won't find it at youtube.
Thag 1.20. Ajita - I do not fear death; nor do I long for life. I’ll lay down this body, aware and mindful.
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

acinteyya wrote:you can host videos on facebook
I didn't know that :) thanks for telling me
Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi Mawk
My 14 year old son still uses Myspace, as well as facebook. I'm of the opinion that more social networking sites are not better, so I'm content to focus my anti-social dysmorphic networking to one site.
Kind regards

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

Ben wrote:My 14 year old son still uses Myspace ... more social networking sites are not better
Yeah, I get that :) problem is that MySpace provides the functionality I need (Facebook doesn't), but none of my friends use MySpace (they all use Facebook).

Betamax anyone? :D
jcsuperstar

Post by jcsuperstar »

i had friendster back in the day then i got a myspace when that started, then a facebook and i also have a hi5 since thats the site of choice for thai people and my girlfriend wanted me to join....
สัพเพ สัตตา สุขีตา โหนตุ

the mountain may be heavy in and of itself, but if you're not trying to carry it it's not heavy to you- Ajaan Suwat