Keeping in touch

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Still Searching

Keeping in touch

Post by Still Searching »

I posted a thread in the past asking about Buddhist social networking sites and a lot of you have mentioned there being a DhammaWheel Facebook page.

I hardly come online and it'd be very nice if to keep in touch with everyone, I'm sure other people are like that too and would agree.

So are any of you little Buddhas on Facebook or use email? Perhaps we can exchange Fb profiles here and PM our email addresses. Coming here and being part of this site really put some happiness into my life as well as Buddhism. I enjoy being part of your community and a lot of you have taught me many things and changed my laugh, you are like family to me and as most Buddhists say, fellow Buddhists are brothers and sisters to each other. :group:

:namaste:
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Siddhārtha, Gautama Buddha
Ben

Re: Keeping in touch

Post by Ben »

“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..