Is your dog having an affair?

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
tiltbillings

Is your dog having an affair?

Postby tiltbillings » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:01 am

How to tell.

++++++++++++++++
This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

There is freedom from birth, freedom from becoming, freedom from making, freedom from conditioning. If there were not this freedom from birth, freedom from becoming, freedom from making, freedom from conditioning, then escape from that which is birth, becoming, making, conditioning, would not be known here. -- Ud 80

Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireas na daoine.
People live in one another’s shelter.

dheamhan a fhios agam
Damned if I know.

Modus.Ponens

Re: Is your dog having an affair?

Postby Modus.Ponens » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:30 am

Hey Tilt

Can you post a link? All I see is the word "Image"
He turns his mind away from those phenomena, and having done so, inclines his mind to the property of deathlessness: 'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.'
(Jhana Sutta - Thanissaro Bhikkhu translation)

tiltbillings

Postby tiltbillings » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 am

Modus.Ponens wrote:Hey Tilt

Can you post a link? All I see is the word "Image"

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... S6qhWqBLaQ

++++++++++++++++
This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

There is freedom from birth, freedom from becoming, freedom from making, freedom from conditioning. If there were not this freedom from birth, freedom from becoming, freedom from making, freedom from conditioning, then escape from that which is birth, becoming, making, conditioning, would not be known here. -- Ud 80

Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireas na daoine.
People live in one another’s shelter.

dheamhan a fhios agam
Damned if I know.

Modus.Ponens

Postby Modus.Ponens » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks. That was funny.
He turns his mind away from those phenomena, and having done so, inclines his mind to the property of deathlessness: 'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.'
(Jhana Sutta - Thanissaro Bhikkhu translation)

Return to “Lounge”