[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Dhamma Wheel • View topic - Happy birthday Acinteyyo!!

Happy birthday Acinteyyo!!

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Happy birthday Acinteyyo!!

Postby cooran » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Happy birthday Acinteyyo! Have a great day and a great year to come! :group:

With metta,
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
cooran

Re: Happy birthday Acinteyyo!!

Postby David N. Snyder » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Happy Birthday ! !
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby Modus.Ponens » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Happy Birthday! :smile:
And the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, saying: "Behold now, bhikkhus, I exhort you: All compounded things are subject to vanish. Strive with earnestness!"
Modus.Ponens

Postby appicchato » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:12 pm

cooran wrote:Happy birthday Acinteyyo! Have a great day and a great year to come! :group:

What she said...all the best... :thumbsup:
appicchato

Postby acinteyyo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Thank you very much! Great to see some of you guys didn't forget me :D
I'm preparing for general qualification for university entrance. I've always wanted to accomplish that and I think I can make it now. I still need at least another year to make it to the final exams and
I still work at my normal job, so it's quite time-consuming. Therefore I'm visiting the good old Dhamma Wheel only occasionally.

Wishing you all the best and btw happy new year :twothumbsup:

acinteyyo
Pubbe cāhaṃ bhikkhave, etarahi ca dukkhañceva paññāpemi, dukkhassa ca nirodhaṃ. (M.22)
Api cāhaṃ, āvuso, imasmiṃyeva byāmamatte kaḷevare, sasaññimhi samanake lokañca paññāpemi lokasamudayañca lokanirodhañca lokanirodhagāminiñca paṭipadan. (AN4.45)

:anjali:
acinteyyo

Postby Khalil Bodhi » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

Happy birthday!
To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind — this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
-Dhp. 183

Uposatha Observance Club:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148031379279&v=info
Kiva-Theravada Buddhists:http://www.kiva.org/team/theravada_buddhists
Dana on the Interwebs:
http://greatergood.com
http://freerice.com
Khalil Bodhi

Postby Taijitu » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:11 am

Happy Birthday!
http://www.dhammawheel.com/chat/
Unfettered at last, a traveling monk,
I pass the old Zen barrier.
Mine is a traceless stream-and-cloud life,
Of these mountains, which shall be my home?
Manan (1591-1654)
Taijitu

Return to Lounge