generosity Agreement

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

generosity Agreement

Postby mario92 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 pm

What should i have to do if my parents dont agree with me totally about being generous, they was already generous but for me is not enough, it took me 2 hours thinking about it im confused and i think this makes me lazy, i wanna do this because the last time brought me happines and joy so what is your advice? :)
mario92

Re: generosity Agreement

Postby David N. Snyder » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm

I am not sure I understand the question. You want to be more generous? Then go for it. As long as you are using your own money or labor, nothing wrong with that. We don't have to agree with our parents on everything.

If you are asking for your parents to be more generous, then you are being out of line. It is up to them to choose their own level of generosity that they wish to do.
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby Mkoll » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:13 pm

David N. Snyder wrote:I am not sure I understand the question. You want to be more generous? Then go for it. As long as you are using your own money or labor, nothing wrong with that. We don't have to agree with our parents on everything.

If you are asking for your parents to be more generous, then you are being out of line. It is up to them to choose their own level of generosity that they wish to do.

:goodpost:

You can praise the generosity of your parents, but coercion isn't a good idea.

:anjali:
Peace,
James
Mkoll

Postby mario92 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Thank you the only problem is that they gave me money enough to buy whatever i want, i dont work in a bussines but i work for them in the thinks they want in their own works for free and they provide the rest (food, house, money) so i dont know if it is valid to use that money, maybe it is good to work for them in generosity and also work with the other paramis, what do you think?

Thank you may im not confused anymore, may you have a prosperous new year
mario92

Postby mario92 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Thank you the only problem is that they gave me money enough to buy whatever i want, i dont work in a bussines but i work for them in the thinks they want in their own works for free and they provide the rest (food, house, money) so i dont know if it is valid to use that money, maybe it is good to work for them in generosity and also work with the other paramis, what do you think?

Thank you may im not confused anymore, may you have a prosperous new year
mario92

Return to Lounge