My First Buddha - Soft and Cuddly

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Re: My First Buddha - Soft and Cuddly

Postby David N. Snyder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:04 am

The owner of the company, Joost and his wife Anouk came to visit my place here in Las Vegas today. And they delivered some plush buddhas to us.

myfirstbuddha1a.jpg
myfirstbuddha1a.jpg (187.69 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Me (left) and Joost (right)

myfirstbuddha2a.jpg
myfirstbuddha2a.jpg (191.34 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Anouk and Joost
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby sattva » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm

When I saw this I couldn't help thinking, "Oh no!"

There have been basically two opinions expressed in this thread, and I am on the side of, ---drumroll---both!!! Luckily, I don't have the money to buy one at this time. So, it is saving me the dilemma of whether to purchase one or not. Think I would rather eat instead! If I had the money, I might be tempted to buy one of the Tibetan gold ones for my apartment :) I have to admit they make me smile and I am all for smiling!
sattva

Postby Mkoll » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 pm

sattva wrote:When I saw this I couldn't help thinking, "Oh no!"

There have been basically two opinions expressed in this thread, and I am on the side of, ---drumroll---both!!! Luckily, I don't have the money to buy one at this time. So, it is saving me the dilemma of whether to purchase one or not. Think I would rather eat instead! If I had the money, I might be tempted to buy one of the Tibetan gold ones for my apartment :) I have to admit they make me smile and I am all for smiling!

I haven't read the thread but I'm guessing the opinions run along the lines of "this is great" vs. "this is disrespectful". Is this basically the TLDR version or am I mistaken?
Peace,
James
Mkoll

Previous

Return to Lounge