Please help a really good cause.... (UK residents only)

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Please help a really good cause.... (UK residents only)

Postby TheNoBSBuddhist » Wed May 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Passing this on for a friend in need....

Sharon Davies, Brian Brinkley and Duncan Goodhew and many others are supporting this cause.

You may be interested to know that the founder of Farnborough Fins, now lives in Oz - and has established an extremely fulfilling career for herself as a Hypnotherapist and Coach for Swimmers and others too...

Please register and vote - I know it may take a few minutes - and you may have to become honorary UK citizens for an instant - but the loss of these facilities would prove really disastrous for the whole community it serves...

Please friends, do all you can... vote for this cause....

ok, ok...so you have to register with the site, but it's a short process, and your vote really counts -

I was requested to add the following information:

Please note: You have to pick a location within the UK of where "you live": The first option is Aberdeenshire - which is the northernmost tip of Scotland!! Other more local places, which may suit your lifestyle, social requirements and travel management more are:

Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex (East and West), Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire.

we need to keep this pool open - when you consider most children don't have an active enough lifestyle, encouraging them to go to the pool, splash around and have fun - is still a fantastic form of aerobic exercise! there isn't any other sport where you can work your body without even meaning to, and in such a safe, supportive way - the body is immersed in water, so there are no strains, impact injuries, falls or over-exertion!

It's just good clean fun! In every sense.... if your kids are allergic to showers or baths, this will clean them up without them even realising it! There are no disadvantages to keeping this pool open, for everyone to enjoy and benefit from! Please, if you get my news feeds - support this cause!

https://www.engagemutual.com/foundation ... ming-pool/

The pool is competing with other projects for these funds. Yesterday, it was third, and needs to be in the top two...I will let you know how things go and whether we are successful in gaining the grant! Get all your relatives to vote, too!!

the more voters we can gather, the better the chance we have to get the grant, to renovate, repair and modernise the pool...
Drowning is still one of the biggest causes of deaths in young children. This place - and the 'Farnborough Fins' - are an invaluable asset to the county.

I don't know if you can listen to this...?

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2142735-save-o ... rough-fins

This deserves to stay open.

(The above text is copied from other sites. )

Thanks to all who would be willing to help - Please leave comment below if you have decided to do this.
Many thanks.

:namaste:

You will not be punished FOR your 'emotions'; you will be punished BY your 'emotions'.

Pay attention, simplify, and (Meditation instruction in a nutshell) "Mind - the Gap."
‘Absit invidia verbo’ - may ill-will be absent from the word. And mindful of that, if I don't respond, this may be why....
TheNoBSBuddhist

Re: Please help a really good cause....

Postby TheNoBSBuddhist » Thu May 22, 2014 6:06 am

*Bumped*

You will not be punished FOR your 'emotions'; you will be punished BY your 'emotions'.

Pay attention, simplify, and (Meditation instruction in a nutshell) "Mind - the Gap."
‘Absit invidia verbo’ - may ill-will be absent from the word. And mindful of that, if I don't respond, this may be why....
TheNoBSBuddhist

Postby robdog » Thu May 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Done :)
robdog

Postby TheNoBSBuddhist » Thu May 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh that's simply brilliant, Rob, thank you so much!

Every vote helps!

:clap:

TheNoBSBuddhist

Return to Lounge