Profile Picture

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Profile Picture

Postby clw_uk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:59 pm

How do you get a picture loaded, i keep trying but it keeps saying there are too many pixcels, ive tried modifying it loads of ways but never works :cry:
“ Your mind is likewise blocked. But the right road awaits you still. Cast out your doubts, your fears and your desires, let go of grief and of hope as well, for where these rule , then the mind is their subject." Boetius
clw_uk

Re: Profile Picture

Postby Cittasanto » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am

send the pic to me I'll sort it for you it took me a while but I figured it out I'll write a step by step while I'm at it
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
With Metta
Upāsaka Cittasanto
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby genkaku » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 am

I can't even find a space in which to place a profile pic ... can someone point the way, or are we just talking about avatar pics?
genkaku

Postby clw_uk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Sorry my fault misleading subject heading :cookoo: , i was refering to avatar
“ Your mind is likewise blocked. But the right road awaits you still. Cast out your doubts, your fears and your desires, let go of grief and of hope as well, for where these rule , then the mind is their subject." Boetius
clw_uk

Return to Lounge