most annoying.

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Aloka

Re: most annoying.

Post by Aloka »

tiltbillings wrote:Image

Cool.

:clap:
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

Aloka wrote:
tiltbillings wrote:
Cool.

::
Thanks for responding.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
Aloka

Post by Aloka »

Naughty Mr Tilt !

Here's a nice dish of cheeky mashed potato for you instead of a smilie !

tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

cheeky mashed potato , oooooooo
Attachments
homer_drool[1].jpg
homer_drool[1].jpg (12.35 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
LauraJ

Post by LauraJ »

tiltbillings wrote:
LauraJ wrote:Teehee
What I usually do when I reply to msgs with these silly thing, I'll delete them. The more I get to delete, the better I feel. So, do not be stingy in your use of them in msgs to me.
Dear Tilt,

I can't think of an appropriate emoticon to use in this reply for you to erase.
But since we're on the subject of silly things, here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on his head.

Dharma Wheel
Buddha Blog

Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth. -The Dhammapada
LauraJ

Post by LauraJ »

Some people also find animated avatars to be annoying.

Dharma Wheel
Buddha Blog

Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth. -The Dhammapada
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

LauraJ wrote:Some people also find animated avatars to be annoying.

Very. And sometimes photos of themselves as avatars can be disctracting.

mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

So, Tilt, are you a wolf in bunny's clothing?

Speaking of confusion with avatars, I seem to recall that when I showed a picture of myself to people on E-Sangha, someone (Chris I think) thought it was odd that I wasn't blonde like the colour of the avatar I'm using. Perhaps she expected me to look like Shane Warne...

[My avatar (or at least the object in my avatar) is, by the way, in Singburi. It's a sleeping Buddha slightly larger (but less elaborate) than the one in Wat Pho http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Pho in Bangkok, at 46 m according to this very reliable blog... http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/200 ... ki?blog=29].

Mike
Last edited by mikenz66 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

mikenz66 wrote:So, Tilt, are you a wolf in bunny's clothing?
There are a few (or at least one) here that think(s) I am a stinker no matter what clothing.Image And who am I to say I am not.

mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

Perhaps I can show the bunny picture to my guinea pig. She's feeling a little lonely and needs cheering up...

Mike
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

mikenz66 wrote:Perhaps I can show the bunny picture to my guinea pig. She's feeling a little lonely and needs cheering up...

Mike
Attachments
guinea-pig[1].jpg
guinea-pig[1].jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 1598 times

mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

:hello:
guineapig.jpg
guineapig.jpg (50.14 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

mikenz66 wrote:::
guineapig.jpg
That is really cute. How can people possibly want to eat somethig so cute?

mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

tiltbillings wrote: That is really cute. How can people possibly want to eat somethig so cute?
Beats me.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how you're supposed to play with a guinea pig. We inherited her when her owner went back to Thailand. The most fun thing she gets up to is when she "whoops" at me when I open the refrigerator - hoping for a carrot... I've tried to train her to use one of those "critter balls", but she just sits there... :meditate:

Mike
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

mikenz66 wrote:
tiltbillings wrote: That is really cute. How can people possibly want to eat somethig so cute?
Beats me.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how you're supposed to play with a guinea pig. We inherited her when her owner went back to Thailand. The most fun thing she gets up to is when she "whoops" at me when I open the refrigerator - hoping for a carrot... I've tried to train her to use one of those "critter balls", but she just sits there... ::

Mike
You can always dress them up. When googling for the photo below "dressing quinea pig," there are photos of them dressed a bit differently. Eeeww.
Attachments
guinea pig festival 2.1[1].jpg
guinea pig festival 2.1[1].jpg (36.05 KiB) Viewed 1589 times