Ajahn brahm talks

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
greggorious

Ajahn brahm talks

Post by greggorious »

How do I access Ajahn Brahm podcasts on itunes? I used to be able to access them but now I can't.
"The original heart/mind shines like pure, clear water with the sweetest taste. But if the heart is pure, is our practice over? No, we must not cling even to this purity. We must go beyond all duality, all concepts, all bad, all good, all pure, all impure. We must go beyond self and nonself, beyond birth and death. When we see with the eye of wisdom, we know that the true Buddha is timeless, unborn, unrelated to any body, any history, any image. Buddha is the ground of all being, the realization of the truth of the unmoving mind.” Ajahn Chah
James the Giant

Re: Ajahn brahm talks

Post by James the Giant »

Maybe the senior Thai sangha have pull with Apple...?
Then,
saturated with joy,
you will put an end to suffering and stress.
SN 9.11
Doshin

Re: Ajahn brahm talks

Post by Doshin »

greggorious wrote:How do I access Ajahn Brahm podcasts on itunes? I used to be able to access them but now I can't.
You find the address to the rss-feed (ie. http://community.dhammaloka.org.au/exte ... forumids=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to subscribe to the friday-talks)and paste it into File->Subscribe to podcast... in your iTunes program.

_/\_
Knowing about dhamma, does not imply knowing dhamma