A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16345
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1001
- Location: Land of the sleeping gods
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 6
- Location: Sydney, Australia
ok thanks guys.. can anyone recommend me some articles, ebooks, mp3 talks for begginers about the study of five aggregates in contrast with the approach to non-self?
See the Anuradha Sutta
With metta / dhammapal.
Return to “General Theravāda discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: DreBay and 3 guests