An interesting and thought provoking collection, published by the Buddhist Publication Society...
Buddhist Perspectives on the Ecocrisis
http://www.bps.lk/wheels_library/wheels ... 46_348.pdf
- 1. Foreword (Bhikkhu Bodhi)
2. Introduction (Klas Sandell)
3. An Ethical Approach to Environmental Protection (HH Dalai Lama)
4. The Buddhist Attitude Towards Nature (Lily de Silva)
5. Buddhist Philosophy as Inspiration to Ecodevelopment (Klas Sandell)
6. In Search of a Buddhist Environmental Ethics (Padmasiri de Silva)
7. Norwegian Ecophilosophy and Ecopolitics and Their Influence from Buddhism (Sigmund Kvaloy)
8. The Buddhist Perception of Nature Project (Nancy Nash)
A good little collection - well assembled, easy to read and with a diverse range of approaches to the issue of the ecological degradation that results from rampant market-driven growth.