Ajahn Chah's Telepathy

An open and inclusive investigation into Buddhism and spiritual cultivation

Re: Ajahn Chah's Telepathy

Postby Moth » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Someone posted a link to a large PDF of Ahajn Chah's writing, specifically a story about him staying in a Charnel ground. I can't remember where it was posted though, does anyone know what I'm referring to and its url?
May you be happy. May you be a peace. May you be free from suffering.
http://www.everythingspirals.com
Moth

Postby bodom » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Moth wrote:Someone posted a link to a large PDF of Ahajn Chah's writing, specifically a story about him staying in a Charnel ground. I can't remember where it was posted though, does anyone know what I'm referring to and its url?

In the Dead of Night
http://www.amaravati.org/abmnew/index.p ... ticle/438/

:anjali:
The heart of the path is SO simple. No need for long explanations. Give up clinging to love and hate, just rest with things as they are. That is all I do in my own practice. Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. When you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing. Of course, there are dozens of meditation techniques to develop samadhi and many kinds of vipassana. But it all comes back to this - just let it all be. Step over here where it is cool, out of the battle. - Ajahn Chah
bodom

Postby Moth » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Thank you so much. :namaste:
May you be happy. May you be a peace. May you be free from suffering.
http://www.everythingspirals.com
Moth

Postby PeterB » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 am

The man was a true miracle.
PeterB

Postby Being Person » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm

The man was a true miracle.

Something I question concerning issues being discussed in this forum thread include belief as an option to doubt, a miracle in this case, being a cooperation of beings of the non-physical realms and a miracle being a manner of believing in something without discerning the truth of it or what really occurs or happened. My preference is to consider those who are associated with allowing miracles, as people might refer to what is witnessed as a miracle, being of a wisdom and something beyond respect in consideration of what a teacher is.

There in might result in an insight amongst those that might be student, including some sense of inherent contemplation as to what such wisdom is or as apposed to accepting entanglement with causality and words, revealing a frame of reference to rest ones awareness upon.

beauty...

Being Person
lord Guru Being Person
eco-Wuupferdearo
beyond of name ~ Cloud Watcher ~ dallying dollops as affeelial fruition
Being Person

Previous

Return to Open Dhamma