Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka and Palitext Cd

Explore the ancient language of the Tipitaka and Theravāda commentaries
sphairos

Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka and Palitext Cd

Post by sphairos »

Dear friends,

Could someone clarify what's up with online resources of the Sri Lankan Tipitaka Project "Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka"? Can they and where they can be found in a good quality? Excluding what is on metta.lk and Goettingen's Digha Nikaya.

And, also, what is up with the Palitext Cd, published by the Dhammakaya and PTS? Is there a new version?
How good and wonderful are your days,
How true are your ways?
sphairos

Re: Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka and Palitext Cd

Post by sphairos »

Still interested
How good and wonderful are your days,
How true are your ways?
BKh

Re: Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka and Palitext Cd

Post by BKh »

sphairos wrote:Could someone clarify what's up with online resources of the Sri Lankan Tipitaka Project "Buddha Jayanti Tipitaka"? Can they and where they can be found in a good quality? Excluding what is on metta.lk and Goettingen's Digha Nikaya.
Perhaps you could clarify your question. Are you asking if there is a romanised version of the BJT other than the SLPT? My understanding is that is the only complete version. I believe it is filled with typos, if that is what you mean by quality.

Bhante Anandajoti has some BJT texts that are checked for errors. http://www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If others know of more resources for the BJT, I'd be interested in hearing as well.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |