Discovered equanimity

A forum for beginners and members of other Buddhist traditions to ask questions about Theravāda (The Way of the Elders). Responses require moderator approval before they are visible.

Discovered equanimity

Postby villkorkarma » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Equanimity is hapiness. It Is long Little hapiness with Little dissapointment but still much hapiness because It stays with you. Instead of gross hapiness with big dissapointment. So Its much better. The equanimity can be perfect.
The equanimity Is precious.
dont hurt anyone in any sort of way
villkorkarma

Re: Discovered equanimity

Postby retrofuturist » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Greetings villkorkarma,

Please read...

Guidelines for the Discovering Theravada forum
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9992

Topics of this ilk do not really belong in the Discovering Theravada forum, which is geared towards allowing newcomers to Buddhism (or newcomers to Theravada) to ask questions.

As it's not really intended for general musings of the type contained in your posting, please think more closely about which sub-forum you post your topics in.

In that context, consider also...

A guide on how to get the most out of your new topics
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8784

If you require any assistance or are confused about what is being asked of you, please contact either myself or a moderator.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Return to Discovering Theravāda