Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice etc.
I was wondering if anyone knows:
1) Is Ajahn Nyanadhammo still the abbot of Wat Pa Ratanawan?
2) What would I have to do to stay there? Do I need to have permission first?
3) Any other general advice?
Four types of letting go:
1) Giving; expecting nothing back in return
2) Throwing things away
3) Contentment; wanting to be here, not wanting to be anywhere else
4) "Teflon Mind"; having a mind which doesn't accumulate things
- Ajahn Brahm
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:05 am
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Return to Shrine Room
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], binocular, corrine, Coyote, Dmytro, Google [Bot], Mojo, MSNbot Media, palchi, robertk, Sam Vara, Zenainder