Photo ressources of Ajahns online

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice etc.

Photo ressources of Ajahns online

Postby Alobha » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I saw that quite a few people have photos of Ajahns right beneath their Buddha statues. I would like to create a bundle of polished & high quality photos of Theravada teachers.
Does anybody know sites where photos of theravada teachers in a high resolution can be found ?
It's easy to find high res pictures for Ajahn Brahm, but so far i've had no luck with Ajahn Chah, Ajahn Mun and Buddhadasa Bhikku.

Even more difficult are photos of Luang Por Sao Kantasilo, Luang Por Wän Sucinno and Luang Por Dun Atulo.
So... i'm glad for every link or suggestion on where to get some high res photos!

Best wishes,
Alobha
Alobha

Re: Photo ressources of Ajahns online

Postby Cittasanto » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

If their Monastery has a website look there! if you have a book with an image you particularly like in it, cut it out!

or simply do a image search for the specific teacher!
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
With Metta
Upāsaka Cittasanto
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Return to Shrine Room