Moja Żona

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Pondera

Moja Żona

Post by Pondera »

"Moja Żona" - Polish for "My Wife" (Artwork by me)
"Moja Żona" - Polish for "My Wife" (Artwork by me)
image.jpg (214.66 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
Advise please - Nimittas appear around me without trouble. But for me the first is murky, and thick, but obvious. And it is "encompassing". I know the others beyond the first, in succession. I am completely at ease with my insight and have experienced some pleasure from the first. But I am also completely new to this. I have read that the best nimitta is circular, bright, and clear. I read this from Ajahn Brahmavamso. Is this accurate? What direction would be workable? I am assuming the strength and quality of the nimitta is completely workable. But Brahmavasmo mentions different ways to develop. I'm actually not even concerned; or eager to "make the nimitta stronger" - so to speak. I would only like to know if I am on a good "track". Or if there are some fundamental misconceptions in what I am experiencing here. Thank you in advance.

- Pondéra
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded