Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice etc.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:00 pm
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1
- Location: Finland
“Tasmātihānanda, attadīpā viharatha attasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā, dhammadīpā dhammasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā.”(DN16)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16369
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1001
- Location: Land of the sleeping gods
Beautiful photo Santeri.
Thank you for sharing!
Return to “Shrine Room”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests