Frustration, esquizofrenia, family

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
mario92
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1001

Frustration, esquizofrenia, family

Postby mario92 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 am

hi dhamma friends, you are so helpfull to me, and now i have some questions: i have had acquire some level of hapinnes through doing some beneficial things, but i have a problem that punch me in the present moment: what is your advice when one feels angry with family? what paramitas are proper to practice in daily life? how does persistent effort should be practised, in what way? What is your opinion about esquizofrenia? do you believe i can go beyond this? and how? how to get rise to a sense of urgency, and became happier than ever?

Thank you, may your answer can heal my suffering, may you be well and happy.

lyndon taylor
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1006

Re: Frustration, esquizofrenia, family

Postby lyndon taylor » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 am

Sometimes it helps to be happy with smaller things, if you're in a big rush for big happiness you could be in for some unpleasant surprises like drug addiction, failed relationships, etc etc Better to be happy with what you have, and thankful for the wisdom you have, rather than hell bent on making things "better". Suffering is all in your head, so to speak, what is suffering to you might even be happiness for a more enlightened person, learn to be grateful you have this precious body to attain wisdom and knowledge, and every time you think how bad it might be for you, think of how much worse it could be. At least thats how I try to look at things! Hope its some help.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community that has so generously given me so much, sincerely former monk John

mario92
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1001

Postby mario92 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Thank you so much venerable for your reply, i was depressed last time but thank you for your advice, may i know that persistence, wisdom, virtue, are the best.

May one day i meet again with a monk in person, may you be well, happy, sincerely from my heart. :smile: thank you

lyndon taylor
Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1006

Postby lyndon taylor » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Well I was never refered to as venerable, just as John which was my name briefly as a monk, that picture was 18 years ago and I haven't been a monk since, but thank you!
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk. I am not a scholar, great meditator, or authority on Buddhism, but Buddhism is something I love from the Bottom of my heart. It has taught me sobriety, morality, peace, and very importantly that my suffering is optional, and doesn't have to run my life. I hope to give back what little I can to the Buddhist community that has so generously given me so much, sincerely former monk John

Return to “Wellness, Diet & Fitness”