A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Marijuana may affect fertility of young menhttp://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me ... -young-men
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
- Posts: 7763
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: Queensland, Australia
As i know from some french studies of fertility and drugs:
- big smokers loose 15.2% of spermatozoid concentration
- big eaters (more that 25kg/m² fat indice) loose 25% of number ejaculated spermatozoids
- exposed to chemistry loose 28-38% of number ejaculated spermatozoids
- alcoholics loose 62% of spermatozoid concentration
Also in france evolution of concentration of spermatozoids shooting down:
1989 - 74 millions/ml (with 62% of normal spermatozoids)
1992 - 62 (with 56%)
1995 - 58 (with 53%)
1998 - 55 (with 53%)
2001 - 55 (with 50%)
2005 - 51 millions/ml (with 41% of normal spermatozoids)
I suppose that there is the case with other "developped" countries.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 pm
That will discourage some kids, but lets hope they will not see it as a birth control method.
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 1:57 am
The other thing affecting a chap's ability to produce viable sperm is the sheer quantity of oestrogen
to be found in our food andwater systems
You will not be punished FOR
your 'emotions'; you will be punished BY
Pay attention, simplify, and (Meditation instruction in a nutshell) "Mind - the Gap." ‘Absit invidia verbo’ - may ill-will be absent from the word.
And mindful of that, if I don't respond, this
may be why....
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm
- Location: Loch Lomond, via the High AND Low road....
Return to Wellness, Diet & Fitness
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests