Don't do this...

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.

Re: Don't do this...

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 am

Hi Kim
I think the obesity epidemic is already here. A major concern at the moment is the growing incidence of obesity among children.
And you are right, exercise and diet go hand in hand for long-term health as well as weight-loss.
kind regards

Ben
"Only those who take to meditation with good intentions can be assured of success. With the development of the purity and the power of the mind backed by the insight into the ultimate truth of nature, one might be able to do a lot of things in the right direction for the benefit of mankind."

Sayagyi U Ba Khin

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global Relief
UNHCR Syria Emergency Relief AppealTyphoon Haiyan Relief AppealKiva: (person to person micro-finance)

e: ben.dhammawheel@gmail.com
Ben
Site Admin

Re: Don't do this...

Postby Kim OHara » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 am

I found this in my junk mail (exactly where it belongs, of course) today and thought I'd share it with you all.
Anyone silly enough to follow the link is sure to lose weight ... in the wallet area.
:cookoo:

Kim

Negative Calorie Foods

Did you know that it is now possible to drop up to 14 POUNDS in only 7 DAYS? That's right...

Negative Calorie Foods can make it happen for you!

YOUR metabolism is the key to burning fat! You can manipulate it and force your body to reduce fat 24 hours per day!

You'll never lose weight by starving and skipping meals! This is a big myth of weight loss! Don't believe it!

You can't burn your excess body fat by eating NONFAT or LOWFAT foods! You MUST SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM instead!

You can't erase cellulite, love handles, or flatten your stomach with spot-reducing exercises. Don't waste your time!

http://negcaloriediet09.vilabol.uol.com.br
Kim OHara

Previous

Return to Wellness, Diet & Fitness