At the suggestion of cooran, here is a poll on which specific diet you mostly follow. Here are some definitions:1. Carnivore
- meat only, no other food, no fruit, veggies, grains, or bread, etc.2. Omnivore
- (almost) anything goes, red meat, poultry, fish, veggies, etc.3. Flexitarianism
- A diet that consists primarily of vegetarian food, but includes occasional exceptions for some kinds of meat.4. Pescetarianism
- A diet that is mainly vegetarian but also includes fish and sometimes other seafood.5. Pollotarianism
- A diet that is mainly vegetarian but also includes poultry.6. Lacto-ovo vegetarianism
is a vegetarian diet that permits consumption of animal products such eggs, milk, and honey.7. Veganism
abstains from all animal flesh and animal products, including milk, honey, and eggs.8. Organic veganism
- only organic vegan foods.9. Raw veganism
is a diet of fresh and uncooked fruit, nuts, seeds, and vegetables.10. Fruitarianism
is a diet of only fruit, nuts, seeds, and other plant matter that can be gathered without harming the plant (many Jains follow this diet).
I had to re-do the poll since the previous version left out 'omnivore' so please vote again if you voted before.
See also: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3645