t shirts

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
SarathW

Re: t shirts

Post by SarathW »

Buddha recommended Dhamma Dana.
;)
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
bodom

Post by bodom »

Donate proceeds to charity or local Buddhist group and temples.

:namaste:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
befriend

Post by befriend »

my plan was to give them away for free to other buddhists or whom ever was interested, my intention was to inspire or encourage others to keep living positively or to increase there wholesomeness. but that does sound like proselytizing. so im not going to do it.
Take care of mindfulness and mindfulness will take care of you.
samseva

Post by samseva »

befriend wrote:my plan was to give them away for free to other buddhists or whom ever was interested, my intention was to inspire or encourage others to keep living positively or to increase there wholesomeness. but that does sound like proselytizing. so im not going to do it.
There a better (and less expensive) ways to encourage others to live a wholesome life. :smile: