Dhamma Books for Free

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
negative.pixel

Dhamma Books for Free

Postby negative.pixel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

So, there are many places to get some Mahayana books online, I am just wondering if anybody knows of somewhere to get some theravada resources? I would like to pass the info on to some people that I know. Thanks. :anjali:

Paul Davy
Site Admin

Re: Dhamma Books for Free

Postby Paul Davy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Greetings,

http://www.budaedu.org/en/book/

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education." - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

"Whether I were to preach in brief, Sāriputta, or whether I were to preach in detail, Sāriputta, or whether I were to preach both in brief or in detail, Sāriputta, rare are those who understand." (A I 333, Sāriputtasutta)

mikenz66

Postby mikenz66 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

bodom

Postby bodom » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

This is our foundation: to have sati, recollection, and sampajañña, self-awareness, whether standing, walking, sitting, or reclining. Whatever arises, just leave it be, don't cling to it. Be it like or dislike, happiness or suffering, doubt or certainty... Don't try to label everything, just know it. See that all the things that arise in the mind are simply sensations. They are transient. They arise, exist and cease. That's all there is to them, they have no self or being, they are neither ''us'' nor ''them.'' They are not worthy of clinging to, any of them. - Ajahn Chah

Return to “Dhammaduta (Dhamma propagation)”