Guidelines for the Open Dhamma Hot Topics forum

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.

Guidelines for the Open Dhamma Hot Topics forum

Postby retrofuturist » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:41 am

Greetings,

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.

Moderators reserve the right to disapprove posts that do not productively further the discussion, including those that do not present any advancement on the existing views or materials that have already been raised within the topic.

Topics may be moved back to the Open Dhamma section in due course if moderators believe the topic has "cooled down" sufficiently and there is the potential for the topic to be discussed appropriately within the confines of the Open Dhamma forum.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Return to Open Dhamma Hot Topics