Preparing for a short self-guided meditation retreat

General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
retrofuturist

Re: Preparing for a short self-guided meditation retreat

Postby retrofuturist » Sat May 16, 2009 1:43 am

Greetings,

Thanks again for the comments and well-wishes.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"When we transcend one level of truth, the new level becomes what is true for us. The previous one is now false. What one experiences may not be what is experienced by the world in general, but that may well be truer. (Ven. Nanananda)

“I hope, Anuruddha, that you are all living in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.” (MN 31)

Never again...

retrofuturist

Re: Preparing for a short self-guided meditation retreat

Postby retrofuturist » Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

Greetings everyone,

Feel free to read about my trip at...

What Retro learned on retreat over the weekend
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1461

Thank you everyone for your input.

:anjali:

Metta,
Retro. :)
"When we transcend one level of truth, the new level becomes what is true for us. The previous one is now false. What one experiences may not be what is experienced by the world in general, but that may well be truer. (Ven. Nanananda)

“I hope, Anuruddha, that you are all living in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.” (MN 31)

Never again...

Return to “Theravada Meditation”