General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 pm
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Does anybody know if Ajahn Sudhiro does meditation retreats in Europe? If so, is there a schedule available online?
- Posts: 1647
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 pm
- Location: England
He did some retreats in England but you would have to contact him at the BuddhaMetta monastery in Cambridge later on this summer to find out.
Bhikkhu GavesakoKiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno... (MN 26)ajahnchah.org
- Teachings of Ajahn Chah in many languagesDhammatube
- Videos on Buddhist practiceAncient Buddhist Texts
- Translations and history of Pali texts
Return to “General meditation-related issues”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests