General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
"Once you understand anatta, then the burden of life is gone. You’ll be at peace with the world. When we see beyond self, we no longer cling to happiness and we can truly be happy."
- Ajahn Chah
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
I was looking for something like this, and lo!
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
- Posts: 925
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am
- Location: Neuburg/Donau, Germany
Return to Theravada Meditation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests