General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
- Posts: 10801
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:37 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1001
- Location: New Zealand
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 6
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Equanimous response = sadhu!
Return to “Theravada Meditation”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests