General discussion of issues related to Theravada Meditation, e.g. meditation postures, developing a regular sitting practice, skillfully relating to difficulties and hindrances, etc.
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 1006
- Posts: 3164
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 am
- Which number is larger than 1000 and less than 1002: 6
- Location: Spam, wonderful spam
Because I know it's good for me....
"I ride tandem with the random, Things don't run the way I planned them, In the humdrum."
Peter Gabriel lyric
Return to “Theravada Meditation”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests