I am looking for commentaries on the Anapanasati Sutta from modern practitioners/scholars that explain the 16 bases in 4 tetrads. So far I have read:
- Buddhadasa: Mindfulness on Breathing; Mindfulness with Breathing
- Vimalaramsi: Anapanasati Sutta : A Practical Guide to Mindfulness of Breathing and Tranquil Wisdom Meditation
- Pa Auk Sayadaw: Anapanasati an Introduction; Knowing and Seeing
- Bhikkhu Analayo: Aspekte der Atembetrachtung
- Bhikkhu Nanamoli: Mindfulness of Breathing in Buddhist Texts from the Pali Canon and Extracts from the Pali Commentaries.
I am especially interested in Thanissaro Bhikkhu's take on this sutta and also Ledi Sayadaw. If you can point me to any text in English or German that would be great.
I am grateful for your help.