Steward needed at Arrow River, Ontario, Canada

Includes our Terms Of Service (please read first)

Steward needed at Arrow River, Ontario, Canada

Postby Kokoro » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:09 am

In case it hasn't been mentioned already, I have come to learn the Arrow River Forest Hermitage near Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada is currently in need of a Monastic Steward. If anyone would be willing to commit to a minimum three-month stewardship there I have included a link to the website below.

:anjali:

http://www.arrowriver.ca/
Kokoro

Re: Steward needed at Arrow River, Ontario, Canada

Postby Stephen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 am

If only I could cook... ;)
The "self", which is a construct of the mind, is non-self. It is not us, and we are not it. This self blinds us to reality; it is our Mara, our Satan, our Hades. Cast it out and behold the path to freedom.
(Visit http://www.BodhiBox.com for a free Buddhist e-mail account, while you're still attached to the 'net...)
Stephen

Re: Steward needed at Arrow River, Ontario, Canada

Postby Ben » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:58 am

Its easy Stephen.
Just follow a recipe.
kind regards

Ben
"Only those who take to meditation with good intentions can be assured of success. With the development of the purity and the power of the mind backed by the insight into the ultimate truth of nature, one might be able to do a lot of things in the right direction for the benefit of mankind."

Sayagyi U Ba Khin

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global Relief
UNHCR Syria Emergency Relief AppealTyphoon Haiyan Relief AppealKiva: (person to person micro-finance)

e: ben.dhammawheel@gmail.com
Ben
Site Admin

Return to Announcements