Element has been banned

Includes our Terms Of Service (please read first)

Element has been banned

Postby retrofuturist » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 am

Greetings everyone,

This is just a quick note to let you know that Element has been banned from Dhamma Wheel after a string of infringements which have included repeated ad-hominem attacks on others, repeated disregard for the boundaries established with respect to the Classical Theravada forum, and finally the creation of an additional Dhamma Wheel account. All of which are violations of the Terms Of Service - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2

Element has a history of creating multiple accounts, not only here but at other sites like Buddha Chat, so if you see any comments from members that you believe might be the work of Element, please feel free to use the Report Post function to alert the moderators of your concerns and we will investigate.

If anyone has any questions about Element's banning or about the Terms Of Service, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Return to Announcements