Under the Shade of my Parent's LOVE

Post sayings and stories you find interesting or useful.
Hanzze

Under the Shade of my Parent's LOVE

Post by Hanzze »

Made by Oddom Van Syvron, the strong woman behind the yearly Dhammayietra in Cambodia to share the book to people/children on the Countryside this year.

THE FIRST STEP INTO THE BUDDHA DHAMMA IS TO UNDERSTAND THE LOVE OF YOUR PARENTS - METTA

Just that! *smile*
...We Buddhists must find the courage to leave our temples and enter the temples of human experience, temples that are filled with suffering. If we listen to Buddha, Christ, or Gandhi, we can do nothing else. The refugee camps, the prisons, the ghettos, and the battlefields will become our temples. We have so much work to do. ... Peace is Possible! Step by Step. - Samtach Preah Maha Ghosananda "Step by Step" http://www.ghosananda.org/bio_book.html

BUT! it is important to become a real Buddhist first. Like Punna did: Punna Sutta Nate sante baram sokham _()_
Annapurna

Re: Under the Shade of my Parent's LOVE

Post by Annapurna »

Hanzze, thanks for sharing this. It is lovely.

It reminded me so much of my good parents. Except for teaching me the Dhamma, they were just like that.

Just like that.

:heart:
cooran

Post by cooran »

I enjoyed that Hanzze - thanks! :smile:

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
Hanzze

Post by Hanzze »

My partner brought the infos of the Dhammayietra today and in the envelope was also this booklet, I was so happy to see that. Thanks supernatural power into the Internet :-) Thanks to the maker and the digi camera and internet and electricity... may this post be more beneficial as the doing has caused. :-)
Just that! *smile*
...We Buddhists must find the courage to leave our temples and enter the temples of human experience, temples that are filled with suffering. If we listen to Buddha, Christ, or Gandhi, we can do nothing else. The refugee camps, the prisons, the ghettos, and the battlefields will become our temples. We have so much work to do. ... Peace is Possible! Step by Step. - Samtach Preah Maha Ghosananda "Step by Step" http://www.ghosananda.org/bio_book.html

BUT! it is important to become a real Buddhist first. Like Punna did: Punna Sutta Nate sante baram sokham _()_